VETnetwork Australia is a national professional association dedicated to the advancement and improvement of vocational education and training across Australia and is one of the most important peak bodies representing VET teachers and practitioners in Australia. VETnetwork Australia provides a range of membership services across Australia including the provision of professional learning, the development and distribution of resources, and the facilitation and management of VET for Secondary Student programs. In addition to this, VETnetwork Australia operates a number of programs on behalf of key stakeholders in the VET sector.
VETnetwork Australia’s current Mission Statement:
To provide Australia’s vocational education and training professionals with highly regarded advocacy, professional development and support services.
Furthermore, VETnetwork Australia’s core values are:
- To operate efficiently and effectively across the entire VET sector.
- To establish and maintain a presence as a peak body in the national VET sector.
- To facilitate opportunities for research and innovation within the national VET sector.
- To provide quality membership services to enhance the growth of the national VET sector.
- To value the skills and diversity of the labour market working within the National VET sector.
Membership with VETnetwork Australia
VETnetwork Australia membership is crucial in supporting the association and provides the following benefits:
- Exclusive VETnetwork Australia member offers including discounted rates on all professional learning opportunities, webinar sessions and the VETnetwork Australia National Biennial Conference;
- Professional Learning Calendar that provides a range of quality professional learning opportunities for VET professionals;
- Networking events in every state and territory providing you an opportunity to connect with your peers, with guest speakers to present on relevant topics and issues in the VET sector;
- Webinar sessions with a focus on providing tools, skills and concepts to assist the VET professional;
- Social media networks connecting you with information and to a wide range of organisations in the VET sector;
- Fortnightly eNews including Industry and VETnetwork Australia member updates;
- Complementary VOCAL, our biennial academic journal delivered to your door;
- A Monograph Series produced biennially that highlights the research of a current VET practitioner;
- Quarterly VETnetworker magazine with feature articles and case studies from across Australia;
- Access to special interest groups;
- Certificate of attendance for all VETnetwork Australia professional learning events, personalised certificates that include the teacher/trainer professional standards explored in each session;
- A member portal to log and store continual professional development (CPD);
- A member portal to log and store qualifications;
- Access to Industry Experts;
- Access to VET resources;
- A dedicated Membership Officer to oversee membership and benefits offered;
- A personalised VETnetwork Australia membership certificate to demonstrate you are part of a National Professional Association.
One Year $150
Two Years $280
One Year $499
Two Years $799
Corporate membership entitles organisations to five full sets of membership benefits.
$50 per year
Full-time student. Student photo identification must be supplied when completing membership details
All prices include GST. VETnetwork Australia membership is a calendar year and will expire on the 31st December.