To renew your membership with VETnetwork Australia please log in to your member account:
- Login and go to My Portal
- In the center of your screen, if you have a current membership subscription you will see your membership details
- Click on the renew subscription link to generate your renewal invoice and pay
- Once payment is complete your membership subscription will be renewed
VETnetwork Australia membership is a calendar year and will expire on the 31st December.
- Exclusive VETnetwork Australia member offers including discounted rates on all professional learning opportunities, webinar sessions and the VETnetwork Australia National Biennial Conference;
- Professional Learning Calendar that provides a range of quality professional learning opportunities for VET practitioners;
- Networking events in every state and territory providing you an opportunity to connect with your peers, with guest speakers to present on relevant topis and issues in the VET sector;
- Webinar sessions with a focus on providing tools, skills and ideas to assist the VET practitioner;
- Social media networks connecting you with information and to a wide range of organisations in the VET sector;
- Fortnightly eNews including Industry and VETnetwork Australia member updates;
- Complementary VOCAL, our biennial academic journal delivered to your door;
- A Monograph Series produced biennially that highlights the research of a current VET practitioner;
- Quarterly VETnetworker magazine with feature articles and case studies from across Australia;
- Access to special interest groups;
- Certificate of attendance for all VETnetwork Australia professional learning events, personalised certificates that include the teacher/trainer professional standards explored in each session;
- A member portal to log and store continual professional developement (CPD);
- A member portal to log and store qualificatons;
- Access to Industry Experts;
- Members only access to VET resources;
- A dedicated Membership Officer to oversee membership and benefits offered;
- A personalised VETnetwork Australia membership certificate to demonstrate you are part of a National Professional Association.
To join go to the Membership page choose between individual or business signup
- Complete the web subscriber phase by entering your information
- Click the link in your email to confirm your subscription, change password and complete registration
- Complete the membership purchase of your choice
- Go to your member portal and complete the final sign-up prompts
- Membership will be activated at time of payment
To make any changes to your details with VETnetwork Australia please log in to your account:
- Login and go to My Portal
- Under My Account, find the section you wish to update and edit to make changes
- To change your login password go to Login Details
- To change your name go to Personal Details
- To update what you receive from VETnetwork Australia go to Communication Preferences
- To update your Address go to Addresses
- To update any other additional information go to Additional Profile Information
Navigate to the top right corner of the website and click on the Login link and enter in your email address and password. If you do not yet have an account please create one or request a new password if you have forgotten your details.
To request a new password for your existing account please click on the Login link located in the top right corner of the website...
- Navigate to Request New Password;
- Enter in the email address associated with your account;
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password;
- Click on this link and type in your new password.
You must be a current financial VETnetwork Australia member to be able to access our publications and members only resources. This includes the VETnetworker, VOCAL and Monograph.
Continuing Professional Development points or CPD’s are the points you accumulate for every hour of professional learning run by VETnetwork Australia that you attend. You must attend the event, not just register, to receive the points.
The commitment required from students for each VET course varies. We strongly recommend that you consider the following BEFORE choosing a VET course:
- What amount of instruction and out of classroom time is required?
- Where the course is ran?
- What day and time the course is running?
- Does the course run during school hours or after school?
- What is the length of the course; is it a term, semester or a full year?
- Will I need to catch up on any school work that is missed when at my course?
TAFE SA and other RTO’s offer students a variety of entry pathways into courses.They currently recognise the SACE as one of the entry requirements. Students should speak to theirVET Coordinator for details on howVET courses can contribute to an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR).
For further information regarding the entry pathways and requirements for University andTAFE SA, please visit the South Australian Tertiary Advisory Centre (SATAC) website.
Will I receive a Certificate of Attendance for attending a VETnetwork Australia Professional Learning event?
All members who attended VETnetwork Australia Professional Learning events will be able to access a Certificate of Attendance via their My Portal area.
Do I need to be a financial VETnetwork Australia member to attend VETnetwork Australia Professional Learning Events?
No, you do not need to be a member to attend our events, however, you must be a financial member to receive the members only discount. We also offer members “first opportunity” to register for certain events.
VETnetwork Australia is a national network of teachers, trainers, career advisors, program coordinators, administrative and support personnel committed to vocational learning and youth transition.
It is a membership based association and draws its members from all States and Territories and teaching, training, and career advisory sectors (including Government, Independent and Catholic Schools and private industry). It develops links with peak bodies including education and training bodies, universities and government departments and industry groups.