The commitment required from students for each VET course varies. We strongly recommend that you consider the following BEFORE choosing a VET course:
- What amount of instruction and out of classroom time is required?
- Where the course is ran?
- What day and time the course is running?
- Does the course run during school hours or after school?
- What is the length of the course; is it a term, semester or a full year?
- Will I need to catch up on any school work that is missed when at my course?